Monday, November 24, 2008

So many bloggers, So little time

I recently found a whole slew of self employed art/craft/diy bloggers. Man! Such good ideas and such beautiful things.
I don' t have time for this. There are two things I don't have time for: 1) reading everyone else's blog, 2) writing enough information to keep up with everyone else. Oh, yeah, and there's another thing I don't have time for: 3) I want to make all of this great stuff, but I don't have time for that either.

When I don't have something posted, there are other wonderful blogs out there. Just start looking and you too will realize the amount of time you don't have:

www.whipup.net
www.mylittlemochi.typepad.com
www.mermag.blogspot.com
www.decor8blog.com
www.designspongeonline.com
www.selfsufficientish.com

No comments: