Saturday, February 21, 2009

Green Day, Best of..., and Bold and Beautiful all in one again




I don't know why I haven't been updating the blog as well as usual. I've added a few people to my "follow" list and I look daily to see what other people have blogged about. As much as I like blogging, I just CANNOT seem to enter anywhere near the amount of material that Poppytalk does. My goodness! Sometimes it is 4 entries a day! Good grief. Sorry, readers. If you're looking for that to happen, you are looking in the wrong place.
That said, here is my attempt at catching up.




Make it a GREEN DAY pact to purchase clothing that is either second hand or fair trade. My favorite thrift show (BEST OF THRIFT SHOPS) is the lovely Value Village on Freedom Drive in Charlotte. Here's a BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL picture of someone dressed in some nice GREEN second hand clothes!






No comments: