Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm back!

I'm back and I've sort of forgotten my regular blogging routine. THis might be the perfect time to change some things up since I don't remember which day was designated for what.

I'm wondering, if I were to change up some things on my blog, what would I change? What would readers want to see? Do I have readers? If a tree falls in a forest and if a blog is written in the blogosphere, will anyone hear/read it? I'd like you to send me your ideas for what I could include in this blog. My intent is to redo my blog in the next few weeks...new pics, new colors, new format...maybe? I hope you'll give me some ideas of what would be interesting.

I just got back from a trip to Richmond with UNCC's BCMers. I witnessed a lot of things in one week: the lovely city life, architecture, my old stomping grounds, and a big house fire. I saw old friends and ate at old favorite restaraunts. All in all, it was a good trip.

Now, I'm back and I have tons of laundry to do and house straightening too.

Looking forward to hearing from you about the blog or about life in general.

No comments: