Saturday, February 27, 2010

if

If "each new day is a blank page in the diary of my life" as I read today on someone else's blog, then here are the common words you'd find in the past few chapters:

Pregnant, Matthew, birthday, job change, early mornings, Mama, job disappointment, grieving, chocolate, belly band, not twins, cleaning the house, son, nearly 2 years old, milk, Hyaets, sweep, Joanie pregnant, anxiety, nightmare, childcare needs, summer, laundry, neighbors, lists, yard and garden, chicken coop, sweep, naps, grandmothers, son sick with fever, no crafting, my stuffy nose, junk food, can't breathe, Girls' Night, did I mention sweep?, If I hear "only 5 months? But you're so big!" again...., .

That about sums it up.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging. I have no good excuses. I also have no promises of getting better any time soon.

Things I wish were on my "pages of life" in the near future:
Breath easily, prolific garden, flowers, good hair, crafting with purpose, good/new/decent paying job, SHARE day a success, 10 kids on Spring break trip, at least 4 families on beach trip, Hyaets donors send lots of money, no-stress summer, easy delivery, two happy healthy boys.....

No comments: