Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I went to Cheap Joe's Art Stuff store last week. I was looking for frames to send to my friend, Beth, who had ordered a couple of prints off of my etsy site. I didn't find the kind of frames I was looking for, but I did find some very small canvases. I bought a few and have spent a little bit of time playing around with them and my paints. I hope to use some time in the next few evenings to paint a few small pieces.

I've talked to Lynn at the tailgate about having a craft vendors' day. She says we might be able to do so in November or December. It would be fun to have some fellow crafters there.

I don't have a lot of time to make new things to sell at the tailgate. I just like to people watch and spend time with newly made friends. But, maybe if there's a craft day, people will stop and look at my stuff too. We'll see.

No comments: