Friday, January 9, 2009

Sorry I haven't blogged this week

I've been traveling and writing and just haven't gotten to add to this blog this week. I apologize.

It is Friday, Best of...

I'm going to turn the tables on the "Best of" series this week. Instead of me telling you what is great, how 'bout you take a minute to tell me? Over the weekend, send me a message or comment on this blog post and tell me what is the Best Book you've read lately. I'll be sure to post all of your suggestions! Thanks.

2 comments:

Sammas said...

"The Shack" - not done with it yet, but a great read so far!

"Jurassic Park" - rereading it right now, and it's even better than I remembered it.

helms said...

EVERYONE says the Shack is great, Sam. I should really pick it up.

I've never read Jurassic park, but I do know how to detect when a dinosaur is coming. Just keep an eye on that glass of water over there!